1) The Alhambra Orchestra’s concert at the Coral Gables Art Museum. With ticket purchase enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine and a box of chocolates along with sweet sounds from the orchestra. Bring a long a cookie or two to share with your honey because were not sure of those chocolates are Vegan :)
2) A Date at the MOCA, British artist Tracey Emin’s exhibit of 60 neon sculpures contain poetic phrases frequently inspired by love. In the spirit of love, the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) will present a special Valentine’s Day program tailored for singles, couples and everyone in between. Artist/dancer Ana Mendez, an accomplished performance artist,, will also debut a new work entitled “Date Night.”
3) Take your sweetheart to the Locust Projects event One Night Stand: To Know You Is to Love You, a creative Valentine-inspired social event hosted by Alan Gutierrez in conjunction with the final iteration of his Project Room exhibition, “Nobody Knows Me Better Than You.” Surrounded by cool art and featuring an experimental DJ set and atmospheric elements, the party will be an exhibition in itself!
4) Little known and tucked away in the Little River of Miami there is a stunning little enclave called Iron Side. What used be Iron Side Cafe has newly re-opened as a pretty amazing Vegan pizza place called Iron Side Pittza. It’s romantic, delicious and right next door you will find House of “V” an all Vegan bakery! Its a Vegan paradise!
5) Grab some Om Nom Nom Cookies, hold your sweetie pie by the hand and take a stroll through the park find a bench and give her/him a smooch.