These rice crispy treats will get all the kids talking in the lunch room! This recipe is vegan friendly and with a twist of peanut butter goodness. Very simple recipe that only takes 20 min! Get your kids on this yummy healthy treat now.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon brown rice syrup
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chip
- 2 cups brown rice crisps
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Next, melt ¼ cup of coconut oil and ¼ cup of peanut butter. Pour into a bowl. Add in brown rice syrup and salt. Mix.
- Add in 2 cups of brown rice crisps and mix until everything is fully and equally coated. Pour into pan.
- Using a spatula, spread mixture evenly onto pan, then press into pan so the bars are compacted.
- Place into freezer for about 2 hours. Then using a sharp knife, slice into squares.
- Optional (and necessary) dark chocolate drizzle: melt 3 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips and transfer into a plastic sandwich bag. Cut the tip off and drizzle on chocolate. Place back into the freeze for about 10 minutes. Ready to eat or bag up for school!
Recipe taken from: Fitfoodiefinds.com